Sunday, May 28, 2006

Suhana yg kurang berjaya memandu

Huhu.. It's official. I'm like the worst driver ever. "Suhana.. Ni highway ni Suhana. Asal kau bawak slow2".. "Ni bukit ni.. tekan aa minyak tu".."Kau nampak tak kete kat sebelah tu"..."Asal kau bawak melilau ni.. Straight Suhana .. straight"..

Damnit. I've been tortured by my brother today and yesterday due to my lack of driving skills. Considering that this is just my brother, I do think I can laugh at it most of the time. My father would be worst. I don't think I can have my dad at my side whining on about my driving skill. That would be too much to bear.

Got my car last Friday, and my sis was the one driving it. I had a bit of a drive to the petrol station, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Well, woman drivers... Can't even park my car next to the gas.

Full tank cost an incredible 80 bucks, and after three days, I've used quarter of the tank. So, do you say it's cost efficient?

Well now Suhana... Up for another test drive tonite...
You bet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum.keta warne ape heh???
memandu tu biar lambat, asal selamat..sbb keta dah dapat.hehe.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

We are going to PD, r going to Tamn Negara, r going to picnic, r going to go work, r going to go back from office late, r going to play badminton, and U r going to send me to UTP... so.. ,what do u think miss??!! u got a LOT of pick-up need to be done young lady.. i mean you driving skill., yahya fiza and I wouldn't hv much courage to go ride with u even three of us HAVE 'adventuroud' as our midle name.... hehehe..

Suhana Sidik said...

Hey puteri (whoever you are). Kete warna biru.. seaside blue. Hehe.. Cukup menarik. Cukup ranggi.

Hey secretabelle. Yeah.. Of course we can get to know each other. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll private you later.

Ey.. Of course gonna send u, but my driving skills suck. Tunggu a dulu. Where in the world is Fiza coming back. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

wa..bila nak anta wong nih? excited la pulak...cepat book schedule aku sbb july ni cam penuh je sume weekend..aduhla
so wassup our plan tomorrow? stil on ka?

Anonymous said...

oit anonymous, cam kenal jer kau. hehe mesti kau F*** kan chhihihih -u know me-