Monday, May 08, 2006

That Day.. That Time... SS Ignore SS

So, yeah.
I went to the climbing competition, trying to look hot and sexy (in which I am J ), and trying to catch the attention of SS. Pretty pathetic I know. But, what can I do. I still can’t get over that special someone even though I knew that I was played. Damnit. How I wish SS would come clean and explain what went wrong, or that if he really was just playing with my heart.

So, Dyanna said she saw him glaring at me couple of times.. definitely! But it was kinda sad really that we didn’t utter a single word when we sat there on the bench, trying to ignore the existence of each other. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/suhanasidik/CIMG1731.jpg

And when I approach Amy (they were walking together at that time) to bid goodbye, he purposely walk the other path to avoid me. Dyanna said that he had that guilty look on this face. Wong also came up with the same conclusion. I hope he really felt that, so then I know that I was never at fault.

But afterwards, while talking to Amy, I found out that everyone said that I look skinnier. Damnit. I came with the purpose of boldly showing him that I am happy, and can live perfectly well without him. But when I heard that he asked Amy the same thing, “Amy, Kenapa kawan kau tu nampak kurus?”, I was devastated. Am I really? But anyway, Amy came up with the best remark by far, “Sebab dia sedih aa.. Kau buat dia macam tu”. Silence… It got to him!

I knew that I was supposed to meet him in another week or so, making my grand entry to the public. But, I couldn’t resist when I knew that he was climbing. Girl.. Get over him! He played you, remember.

So, yeah again. Life is great. I notice one thing though. I need to keep my mouth shut. I like to talk a lot nowadays, and people tend to get bored with me easily. I need a major change. No more Suhana kepoci after this.. Hehe.. Possible?

1 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

What will actually happen klu2 si SS tu TERbace blog ko nih?? Kantoi lah kan? that u were actually 'TRYING TO' 'PRETEND' that u 'look good and live well' after him... erm tp aku tak leh cakap aper2 lah kan.. nyibuk lah kn klu nok cubo terai tegor..