Saturday, May 13, 2006

8/4


Joe, Raja, me and Ahmad at Ash's wedding.. So, Ash finally got married. Wow, everyone is either engaged or got married. No surprise there, with all these invi that I am getting. Saw Dollah (who had just got engaged), and Ewad with his 'girl', Jo (who looks more umm now), even Raja who is now working in Sudan (I'll see you there man), and Fairuz, and Rafi, and Faizal and Basit..The list goes on and on and on. Wo.. Really was the time of reunion.

Ash had a video presentation (made by Katik), the story of how he falls for Zaza and all. The wedding was kinda cool, a first for me in a lot of aspect. Made me think a lot about my own.

My wedding.. Theme: white, Venue: Golf course.. someplace green, Time: TBA, Groom: Why? interested?

Oh, I just got invi from Salihin and Sarip Dol for June. Heard that Emilda is getting married also. Wuhuuu.. Jolly!

No comments: