Saturday, May 13, 2006


25/3..(Will remember this date always!)
Me and Girls Cruising in Putrajaya...
Great weekend.. It really was!
I need to share this moment, for me to reflect back on the day that made me miserable, and the day when I starts to appreciate life more.

I was so freaking bored in the office that day, and SS still hasn't replied my sms/call. It was the day when I decided that I could not live like this anymore. And then, Wawa called and we girls went out to Putrajaya with her friend, who apparently drove all the way to KL from JB, just to take the Putrajaya cruise (another lame case of media influence, where she had this idea from watching Sembilu.. ahaks).

Anyway, we made it just in time for the last boat cruise.. just our luck, wuhuu.. And it was a lot of fun. Putrajaya was an architecture wonder. Mahathir's dream came true, and as Malaysia, I felt so damn proud cruising capturing the scenic view.

We watched the sun settling down, and it felt absolute romantic.. utterly speechless. At that very instant, I had the time to reflect on life, and how a few hours before, I sent my very last sms to SS wishing him the very best in whatever it is he does in the future. I can never hate him. I can never hate people... period.

Overall, it was superb even down to the dinner we had in this Putrajaya restaurant (can't remember the name though) with Amir and his cuz. Whole experience: Thumbs up. 4.5/5 star. Hehe

No comments: