Saturday, May 27, 2006

Satu Hari di Hari Sabtu

I've been very tense lately, and it shows.

I've been going back at 11 from the office, arriving home slightly after midnite. My utter stubborness to work till late un-accompanied somehow didn't do well with my dad. What can I do. I just had too much to do, and so little time. I guess, he was just worried, plus the fact that for him, girls should not have work so hard... Yeah, back in the old days.

Sometimes I am scared. Freaking 23, bf-less, and a workaholic! You couldn't do much worst than that. Ppl would give me that look when I told them I am still single. ('Yeah, rite' they say). I am too consume with work, and I just don't give a damn about other stuff... well, almost.

Anyway, I had my BAKTI programme as usual earlier. What a total coincidence that me, Zal and Devin were boarding the same train to Bangsar. We took the same cab and made a quick 'pit' stop before heading off to the school (Devin HAD to have his breakfast.. So, we end up buying roti bakar, roti canai and teh ais at a mamak stall along the way).

When we arrive, the kids were staring at me.. I had a confuse look. Anyway, one of the girls said, "Kak Sue.. She said that you're pretty".. Hehe.. Ok, umm.. Mmm.. That was an honest remark, since it was from these 11 year old kid la kan. Argh... You guys just cheered me up la. Hehe..

So, the program went on like usual. We break into groups, had our "Earth, Sun, Moon" Exercise... Had major fun.. And I was conducting aerobics. Quite a disaster actually, but hey.. these are just small kids.. so let's just be spontaneous. So, we did. We were dancing to the songs, and they were thrilled. At least, they told me it was way better than Devin's last aerobics. Hehe... Maybe they were just tryin to be nice to the 'akak', but it didn't matter. At least they enjoyed it.

You know what.. I spent the whole day after that at home (oh yeah, DID go on a drive with my brother, buying him a new slack for work, and bought a complete set of Dan Brown's collection). But aside from that, I slept through the whole day! Exhaustion caught up.

Right now, I am just too lazy to start work. Can I do it tomorrow... Too lazyy.....Are you serious.. Suhana lazy... Cam tak percaya aje.

No comments: