Saturday, May 13, 2006

2/5
En Jo came up to me, "Take 5 Sue". Ingatkan nak suruh buat kerja. Suddenly, he was showing me a pic of his class when he 12. He said, "Cari which one is me". My first guess was wrong. And then, the pic became clearer. "Eh, this one la". Hehe.
The next day, he came up to me again, and showed me his social security and driver license when he was back in US. Woo.. Cool betul la MD aku ni. Rambut panjang and all.
Who would have guessed, mamat rock ni sekarang dah jadik orang penting kat company ni. Damnit. Aku plak macam skema semacam aje. Ni nak kena enjoy life more. Tapi, the pattern is like that aa in this company. Usually, all your top management ni is the people yang cam mamat2 rock etc. Yang dulu masuk band.

Resolution: I think I need to start my own band. Band ketuk periuk boleh aa.. Ahaks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok now.. End of flash back.
Penat dah menulis. Again, it's Saturday and I had to come to clear up some work for a meeting this Monday. Malas aa nak buat kerja lain. Need to rest. Hehe..

Signing of.. koncil.

No comments: