Saturday, May 13, 2006

31/3


Me and Zalia.. Gadis Kampung betul la..
Ok.. So I was back from Guoman. I know I've blogged about this. it's just that, I wanted to post pics of me having fun! Finally, away from the office and work commitment.
First day was arrival day, and after all those boring talks, organiser (Izmir and Zalia) thrown a lavish 'Kampung Nite Dinner', where all participants were required to dress up using the kain batik/kain sarong given during registeration.
I was wearing a green kebaya, that I think suits well with my batik.. with one exception. I was not very confident wearing the batik that I had to wear a blak slack inside, and I forgot to cover its length. So, when I entered the hall (eveyone was freaking there!) making the grand entrance, everyone was laughing looking at my over-length slack. Damn it. Terus hilang ayu. Hehe.. Chill Suhana. But anyway, we had fun.. Even had the olok-olok wedding, jadik pengapit lagi.

No comments: