Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm freaking tired..yeah! But I really need to finish this one up. Don't think I can create a miracle on this one.

I've got this presentation slide to be up in the printing by 8.30 am Monday. Damnit. Still lots more to go. Well, I haven't been working hard enought this week.. that's y. Last week, I spend hours and hours in the office, that I only see my mom and dad like 3 minutes (which is before I go to the toilet, and when I just about to leave). Hmm.. Not an exemplary of a good kid.
This week, I tried to be more flexible, since my board presentation is postponed for another month, and my CMC is not in another 3 weeks. But, there were lots and lots of meetings (which I kinda enjoy), and there was no time for real work to be done.
Plus... I had to go for my driving classes. I've got to finish this one up, so that I can confidently take my test on the 16th (Please.. please.. let me pass).
And, having to settle my car loan.. Damnit. Everything is happening this week.

Yeah.. But chill Suhana...

2 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I felt sppechless when reading an over-work worker complaining she "hasn't been working hard enough.. ".. pergh, what is this?? Look i dun think i'm to be considered as a 'not-so-hardworking' type of worker, but standing here in front of u, my 'hard-working' becomes NOT-THAT-HARD.. ..

anyway, still, my way of life, remains.. 'work hard, maybe harder, but play? seriously the hardest' ..

Suhana Sidik said...

Hey there..
I was in the office yesterday until 11.. on freaking Sunday. I need to properly plan my life la. Sucks. That's why I said that I'm not working hard enough. If I am, I don't really have to come on a freaking weekend.

U r not bad yourself. U came Saturday rite. Hehe. Piiiii laa