Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rambling thoughts = Cakap Merapu

I am currently listening to 'Sephia' from Sheila on 7 on my WMP. I don't know why, but there's just that special something about this song that makes me felt something deep. When I was hanging out with Vedder sometime ago in Putrajaya, we happen to be listening to some guy singing to this tune. Not sure whether it was the way that he sang the song, or his good looks, either way, it left a deep impact to me. I felt like he was singing from his heart, and there was so much love around. It felt real.

And suddenly out of the blue, I told Madi that I wanted to get married. You know what he said… “Tu la. Dah kahwin nanti mesti menyesal”, “Huh… Nape plak?” I replied back, and he gave the most honest answer, “Cause tak kahwin awal2”.. Good one there. Almost got me! :P

Anyway, today has been very slow for me. Yesterday, I was called up by my boss in the middle of the night to seek one piece of info from the exploration database. As I was the only one with access to the data, and I didn’t have my laptop with me, I had to go back to the office (yeah.. I was already home when my boss called me up) and extract that info. The sad part is, that piece of info turns out to be irrelevant. Me sweating all out to the office for no reason at all.

But the cool thing is, my boss felt the splurge of guilt. He thank me over and over again, and I was even given an appraisal email to be included into my PPA. Even my big boss commented on that. Woo.. I guess the trip was really worth it. Me behind the wheel, and this time, I was actually doing much better.

I didn’t feel like doing much, so I spent time slowly doing some cosmetic to my presentation pack, and spend hours chatting with Iv. We’ve suddenly been chatting more and more these days. That’s a good thing, cause I’ve been feeling very left out lately, I don’t think I’ve hang out much with my buddies. They’ve been very busy these past few weeks, and yeah again, I am boyfriend less, so the loneliness and emptiness IS there. So far, weekends at home is an almost definite.
Hmmmm…

You know what.. The French Open fever is ON! Argh.. But there’s no way I can watch the games. Hmm… Wish I was back in Melbourne, and I would spend countless hours watching the matches. Haven’t spent much time watching TV, even F1. Oh, how I miss schooling, where you would always have time for just about anything, and skipping some classes in between. Ahaks.

I guess you could never get what you wanted. I was chatting with Iv, and one of the interesting topic arising was what it is that you look at a girl/guy. Come on guys.. Think…
Yeah, looks are important, and so is the personality. But I guess for me, it’s simply how much of his bad side that you can tolerate. You can never find someone perfect, so you just had to learn to live with it. Then, it would be just finding a compatible match whom bad behavior you can tolerate. He might not be funny, but at least he’s responsible. He might not be romantic, but at least he cares! Well, not my type though, but these are just the few examples. Sounds pessimistic, but looks very realistic. What is my type? Eh.. Cannot tell. Later, bahaya… I kan cepat cair.

Anyway.. laters……..

No comments: