Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Luahan Wanita Ini

Women are easily hurt, so is that the reason why we get hurt many times? Is it an obvious fact that women can be taken aback over small matters? Is that the very reason why men just do not bother as much?

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes it makes perfect 0-0 sense. That’s why sometimes men seem oblivious to the changes in women’s temperament. It’s an everyday scenario that if they tend to credit it, it would be an eventual disaster to them in the future.

And that is the very reason why women easily forgive. We are actually forgiving our own flaws.

Is that an acceptable justice to all women?

I had this thought going through my head while driving back (slowly driving back, as I am driving using a spare tire which is only competent enough to allow maximum speed of 80 km/h. Second time tayar pancit.. da…)

I am giving someone a chance, over and over again. My friend told me to get over it, as this person has yet to show his sincere level. But again, how would another girl know better. Maybe this person is just different?

I remembered how I was in the past, when I would let myself get hurt over and over again because I hate the idea of separation. For me, for whatever happens, you can always work things out. You work things out… and sometimes the things you fight about are silly things that would today make you feel immature. That’s why sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change everything.

Some people wouldn’t, I know. It’s because they are happy with their life, and the people all around them. I think I would say the same, one day, when I am truly happy. Then, I would tell other people, that I would never trade my life’s experience with anything.. ever. What I am experiencing now are just the ups and DOWNs that other normal people would.

Well, who am I to complain?

I decided I would no longer make an attempt to correct things, and to pursue something badly. Just gonna let nature takes it course. So far, it has done me well.

So, forgive or not to forgive? Miss Indelicate... You’ve been in this shoe so many times. You’ve forgiven him ALL the time. How different would it be for me to give this person a second, third or even a million zillion chance? Stop. Don’t complicate matters. Cause he’s a stranger, that’s why. I don’t even know him well enough. Da!

Then again, Mr D question this guy’s intention. Maybe, he’s not completely honest with you. If you like someone, you’d try to make it up to them one way or another. Has he done that?
Hearing this from another guy startle me. Even Mr D is not entirely convinced about this guy.

Luck is running out on this guy.

Heck, am I thinking too much? Again, woman and her many silly thoughts… realizing that I am that silly woman.

3 comments:

thedreamer said...

sweetie

you're not silly. i think you're an amazing woman who wants to be treated the way you should and want be treated.

I don't have much to say, but someone sent me this:
- Us, women love to make excuses for a man and his behavior. we ought to really stop.
- If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

It's not so simple, I know. Thus, I think when a man doesn't treat you the way you should and want to be treated, then it is entirely your call whether to leave or live with it.

Or you can always use your great negotiating skills, kan? =)

Anonymous said...

If you loves someone, let him go, if he ever comes back. ask him why!!? if he replied why not?? just say why now?? and if u asked me why am i writing this crap shut, i dunno why..why why why..
selamat hari raya

Suhana Sidik said...

Jaded..
Thanks dear. That is what i learn also. But there are times when you depend so much to one person, you have no way to back out. But, you learn from mistakes right.
My great negotiating skills only work well in office, when my mind is clear. I don't really lose focus during work. But then, I always do in love. Well, you can never be too perfect. Haha

Anonymous...
One of the best reply i've had.
Why now? Yes.. why now.. Haha..
Boleh tak guna nama samaran.. or tell me who you are.. this is getting pretty annoying.