Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aku dalam kesakitan... Fizikal

I spent my whole day today on the bed… sleeping. Had a terrible pain in the stomach last night, one in which I thought that I seriously was having severe ‘labour-pain’. Was awaken in the middle of the night with the sharp pain, aching. Moving relentlessly for about an hour until I finally decided to call my brother to come and pick me up, and and accompany me to see the doctor at freaking 2 am.

The doctor didn’t know what was wrong, but the pain was unbearable. I took the quick-fix shot, and yeah, it was right on the ass. The pain disappear a while later, and I was able to get a good night sleep after that

Lots of thoughts coming to my head, and lots of names ran across my mind. I wish I had someone to cuddle me and say that it’s all right. I wish I could have called someone at that moment, and tell him how much pain I was in. I wish, yet my wish did not materialize.

So, how am I today? The pain is still there, but only when I move around. I can pinch my stomach, and feel a sensation of pain going straight to my head. I walk like an 80 year old, and during solat, I pray to God to take away this unbearable pain.

Well, I managed to finish reading the book by Kam Raslan, “Confession of an Old Boy”. I thought that I could learn some tips about Old Boys, but the book was purely fictional. Not much help there. Didn’t think that the book was that great either, but yeah, ‘bolehlah’. My next book would either be,”Honk if You’re Malaysian”(I am not sure why I am so much into Malaysian publication lately), or The Secret (since Da & Jaded did promote the book to me and it somehow change their life). I am not sure why I am obsessed with reading one book per week. I guess I have none better to do, and it’s just one way to keep my mind off things

I must tell you that I have started to work almost as hard as last year (where I would come weekends, and spending late nights at work), and when at home, I am now spending more time on the bed. I just got bored of the life I have now, and the guys I have been dating. Errkkk, I promise myself I won’t write about my silly relationship dilemma, but what can you do when your mind wonders incessantly?

Life and it’s complicated wonders

Still in pain.

Still having hope.

4 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Do take care of yourself weh! I think I'll be back on next week kuut.

Anonymous said...

pita bread
Pain In The Ass
PITA!

Anonymous said...

Koncil,

I've been following your progress here from time to time after our "mini episode" just to see how you are doing these days. And honestly, even after what I've gone thru, I still care about you. I'm concerned about your overall well-being. It saddens me when you are constantly sad.

Bulan Ramadan ini penuh dengan cabaran dan kita perlu tabah mengatasi kesukaran dan keperitan. Ia memang memerlukan kita untuk bersabar. But we can overcome anything if we have FAITH. I have faith in you.

If there's anything on your mind or anything that I can do for you, can always talk to me. I will always be there for you.

Your friend,
Furlong

Suhana Sidik said...

Wong!!
Jom bukak puasa..

Syuk.. Have at least a name.

Furlong... Thanks... Many thanks..