Saturday, February 03, 2007

sambil menyelam minum air

Fuhh...

6 scripts down.

Writing hasn't been my passion, you can tell. I've been very lazy updating this blog (unless I suffer major breakdown), or even leave comments - good or bad. sigh.... Lazy bum.

So, here I am translating these to English - 6 scripts - 136 pages - hard. What did I do in between - korean show - A love to Kill - sexy 'Rain' - 16 cds - best. But I managed to finish it... finally. It was darn hard, but I live through it. Started at 4 pm on Thursday, continuing until about 3 am, then took a nap until 6 am, told my dad that I won't be going to work anyway, continue writing until 2 pm, took lunch, continue until 5 pm, call in to the office, watched the last episode of my Korean 'A Love to Kill' at 6pm, took my very first shower of the day at 7 pm, then continue off with the script until 1 am. All in all, maybe 20 hours of working jugak la.

It's hard work, but I'm liking it.

In the end, what did I achieve:
Fat paycheck.
Finished watching all 16 cds of 'A Love to Kill'

Guys,
This is what we say, 'sambil menyelam minum air'
What a smart me...

2 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

ingatkan ko dh pandai menyelam dah semenjak balik dr BOSET.. hehehe..

Script aper yg ko translate tu? Script drama ker? baik buak elok2, ko bertanggungjawab mermartarbatkan industri penterjemahan negara tau...

spider

Suhana Sidik said...

Haha... Bukan nak kena berguru ngan kau dulu ke.. Sucks gila aku swim.. rasa dah lemas dulu after the 10 strokes.

Hehe.. skrip drama baik punya. hehe... ni baru translate.. nanti, tulis plak. Harap dapat kerja lagi after this.