Friday, February 23, 2007

Aduh.... Terlalu Banyak Kesakitan

A lot of problems adding up. I don't know why I have to succumb to all these.

I am just too nice, too naïve, and that is the main reason why I get bullied. I never say no to others in need, and that is why they like to ‘use’ me over and over again. This feeling sucks.

I can’t concentrate on work today, and I’ve got my PPA review later on today. Damn. Troublesome. Headache. Pain. Agony.

I should stop being nice. I should stop helping people a lot. I should just STOP, just about now.
Gosh.. how do I stop being myself?

If I tell you what I have done for this person, you’ll be majorly surprise. You’ll say that I’m just plain stupid, and should have known better. But what can I do, can you say no to other people in need? Can you say no when you see the look on their face crying out for help?

Oh God, please let everything goes well? I’ve had so many plans this year, but all seems to go down the drain. But they say, you’ll always have obstacle along the way, and it always turn out ok in the end, right!.. How I wish that much is true.

I really can’t concentrate on work now, and there’s so much to do --> Some of the works that I had to undertake because I can’t simply say no. I should have gone to Johor and clear off my mind from things, that way; at least I don’t have to see these people……

Right now, the only thing I want to do is lie down on the sofa, with someone by my side consoling me. How I wish THAT much is true.


The disturbed Suhana Sidik.
Lapar…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh dtg jb.kat sini,leh dpt sket ketenangan...lari kjp dr problem2 yg ntahape2 tu.hehe.
wassalam.

Suhana Sidik said...

hmm.. jb? Best ke jb? Hehe...
Betul la. Rasa nak lari aje... Nak kumpul duit pegi US!
ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh