Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bersukan bersama teman

I played this prank of a friend just now, and it worked. Haha, haven't had this pleasure for quite a while.
So, basically, here I am, in the office, working. Feeling quite restless, so was taking my own good rest, and decided to call this friend of mine. And yee haa, it totally work! Muahahahha...
So, anyway, last week, had this opportunity to follow this friend of mine to Bukit Tinggi for street-luge. He had this interview with reporters from Bukit Tinggi, and I was there as his PA cum towel girl cum water girl. Very multi-purpose indeed.
STOP
What in the world is street luge?
Street luge is an extreme gravity-powered activity that involves riding a streetluge board (sometimes referred to as a sled) down a paved road or course. Street luge is also known as land luge or road luge. Like skateboarding, street luge is often done for sport and for recreation.
Street luge was born in Southern
California as downhill skateboarders found they could reach faster speeds by lying down on their skateboards. This early form of the sport is now referred to as "classic style" or "butt boarding".

So, let's begin the journey.Gambar yang buruk. From left, Abdil, Muiz, Suhana.

At the start point. Here I am in the middle of nowhere. It was raining at first, but it turns out quite all right at the end. Lady luck on their side of course :-p

Mechanics....Now I know who to call the next time I need to change tyres. Muahaha (evil laugh)

Now you can see how high up we were. But the view was superb. Quite an interesting place to come every now and then.

Abdil and the reporter, trying out the walkie-talkie. Ceh ceh ceh.. Macam pro aje. Well, he kinda is. Opsie. You are, aren't you.


On Action... Furlong showing off, trying to impress... Kuih kuih kuih. Was I impressed? Not the slightest. *wink

Akhirnya. Photo time with the famous star, a proof that I've been there, seen that.

So, the article came out yesterday on Berita Harian, front cover. Cis, bangga sangat la tu. Well, of course I am 'kind of proud' of you.
NEXT

Ok, so I am a bit adventurous! What other sport to try out next? Yesterday, I was in Putrajaya for inline skating! Yeah yeah.. I've done something like that 10 years ago, and I am still sucks at it. But, it was such a great experience.

Fully geared up to go. Of course, perasan comel.

Try-out session. Scary at first. Look at how freak out I was.

Yee haa... Like this kid who just learned how to stand! Suhana on her two blades. Isn't that amazing what a 10 minute-lesson can do. You guys should try this out.

THE First walk...

THE first fall

She-He. Taking time off from the tiring skating. Or was me the only one feeling exhausted? All those balancing were tiring la wei.

She-skate and He-skate. Which is which? Look closely la wei.

Group photo.... Where am I? Hmm... Look closely. I am on the other side of the camera la wei. Muahahahaha....

I won't spoil this entry by throwing in thoughts that I had while I was in Putrajaya. Just some silly thought.

Oh Jolly. Too many pix posted, too many memories left.

Gotta go back to work. Need this finish up on some work... FAST!

Muah.

3 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

know what? i'm glad to read this post after ur many many many many miserable stories about u loosing ur love bla bla bla..

see, told u, exercising inject 'happy hormone', right?

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself that day, and the other day. Can't believe that I fell for the prank, but it was executed cutely nonetheless. :)

He's right. By 'happy hormone', what he means is that your body releases a chemical known as adrenaline, which makes you feel on edge and on top of the world. Even if that adrenaline comes from watching someone else doing the activity. :p

So when are you going to invite me for tennis? :)

Suhana Sidik said...

Hey Ey,
Hahaha. Such a sucker, am i not. I should have 2 blogs, one blogging about how stupid everything is, and another showing how much fun life is. Hahahaha..

Furlong,
Haha. Cute prank? I wouldn't say that. But how cute you were falling for that :D
Tennis? Nah... Not gonna invite you for that :p.. told you right, ever.