Friday, February 09, 2007

Kerjaku sungguh penting

Today, HT called me in to his office. He talked to me about my career. Oh wait, did I say HT called me in??? And he talked to ME about MY career? Something wrong here?

At the end of our chat, I suddenly thanked him for really REALLY looking into my career development. With 1000 people under Development Division, I would never have thought that they would closely monitor each and every single person.

Looks like he wants to put me back into Electrical skill group. Heck, then I am still an Engineer in that case. So, whatever it is I am doing now (ie, planning) is just part of my developmental needs. Meaning, after this, I would be taking up EE courses, and am on my way to become either staff, principal or even custodian :-D. Who would have thought that this would happen.

I suddenly see a clear path ahead of me. 3 years to E1, and 4 years to E2. Could I really well be earning 10K by the time I’m 30? Haha… Just hope that I won’t still be single by then.

Hope everything goes well. Now feeling very motivated to work and excel. PETRONAS, thank you (if whatever heck mention is really true). Thank you for caring. Thank you for taking notice. You guys are not that bad after all! And maybe I’ll stay around for quite a bit.

1 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

aper nih? ayik tukooooor jer.. camner nk earn ur 10K while we're wasting ur time tukaring ur post?

sigh..