Monday, February 05, 2007

Aku terlalu baik untuk MEREKA

I met this guy, I thought about introducing him to you, but when I think about it, I don’t think that he’s good enough for you…
I don’t think that he deserves you…
I don’t think that he’s your type…
OR maybe,
You are too good for me…

So, they say…

I don’t know why these are the kind of things that I hear from friends, even very close friends of mine. So, how could they be very close friend of mine when they couldn’t decipher what I want or do not want?

So, my hope pretty much goes to the drain… flush out to the open sea. It made me wonder the kind of person I am. If I am too good for just about everyone, where do we set the boundary? So, Miss Cleopatra will never meet her Hercules?

It bores me to think about all this. Last time when I stopped thinking about boys, SS came to the picture. Then, he destroyed whatever feeling I have. Numb… Cold… But, I still appreciate him. Great! That’s why they say that Malaysian girls are stupid. We get hurt, but we are still nice about it. What can I do or say? Playing inside my thougt, he left me because I wasn’t good enough. No one would leave their precious, right!

So, here I am in KLIA airport wandering what has gone wrong in my life.

I now understand why most pretty girls turn gay. If no one is ever good enough, only another girl would understand this. Only another girl would think that they deserve each other. That’s why girls remain best friend, and a relationship is always a pain in the ass.
Love you girlfriend….

8.19 pm
Waiting to board the flight to Miri.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed reading ur blog.. feeling like reading my diaries during my younger days.. hahaha..

Hey nice meeting u. Read ur comments most of the time in Spider's blog.

Anonymous said...

meksu...kwang3... mung ni ke, asik2 cito pasa ore laki, bo la... stak cito pasa bendo laing la, kalu tidok mung misti nok angau jah manje mikir bakpo la mung takdok gewe lagi... muahahaha

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Meksu mung nok tukor jadi lesbian koh?? mung jngeh!! habih aku gano? huhuhu..

Suhana Sidik said...

Shunza,
Haha, I guess this is like the old side of you. You did turn out well, right?

Pjot,
Mek, apa nak buat. I only write when I'm sad, and that is the only thing that's sad about my life.. Takpe, my nanti tengok hambo uboh.

Ey,
Love you too..:-p