Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sekali Lagi Aku Terasa Hampa

My best friend came back, hooray..
But maybe the excitement wasn’t as much, cause I only had two days to spend with him. We entertain ourselves to two boring Malay movies, and him hearing me whining on the stupid movies that Malaysian are producing. Grr..
Should I or should I have not gone to Phuket? If I didn’t, maybe we could have spent another 2 more days together. But I did, and I had major fun and some regrets (I thought that when you have fun, you should not have any slightest regrets). Did I make the right choice?

What past is past.

Now it’s just me sitting on this chair staring at the screen, looking at my life. Has my life been marvelous? Has everything been what I have ever want it to be? Why haven’t I change and reflect more on the positive side of my life?

I just noticed that I only blog when I’m not happy. I guess that is the only time when I truly have time for all this heart pouring crap. Heck, I don’t even know if people do read this crap. It’s just me having a piss at everything I ever look at, touch on, and breathe.. just about anything.

Yes yes.. again it’s boy issue. Just hate this. I don’t like this boy, nothing that would be material but sometimes I think of him. Maybe because of Phuket, or maybe because of plain stupidity causing me to think that everyone else around me is attached… even Ja. No no… not me. Come on, I’m still young and there are still more things in life that I have not experience.

I guess I just got tired of being played. Am I too naïve, or too less of everything?
Should I go and give him a piece of my mind? Maybe tomorrow… or the day after… or never. Maybe maybe…

No comments: