Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kenangan di Phuket


Phuket was major fun for me, an essential break from the real life and work. Won’t dwell too much into it, but could say that I was so happy that I felt like getting married there and then. A haven for lovers or just mere surroundings that captivated hearts? I spent most of my time alone as none of my friends were available during the day. I was there for quick fun and holliday, while others went there to attend a meeting. I guess I had the most advantage.


My day started with the trip to Phuket town where we first went shopping for 50% discounted souvenirs, then off to take pictures in this huge Budhist temple, and finally to Rang Hill, a famous outing for watching sunset. Next destination was the famous tourist outing in Pakong Beach, where nudists are a such a heavenly sight for some (of course I didn’t get to see any action because of the stupid rain. Ops… ehhhehe). We had a walk along the beach, wonderful dinner and of course, the highlight of the day was when we took tuk-tuk to the hotel. The fresh air at 60km/h, and the loud music coming from the amp was such an experience.

I went to the famous Phi-phi Island the next day. Everyone was being nice as I was the only one without a partner, and I didn’t even went swimming. I guess I wasn’t in the mood. The view was incredible. I guess that was what DiCaprio was saying when he went shooting there. We went to all the places where The Beach and Jurassic Park was shot, me gawk in amazement.

That night… we were as one.

Spent the next day on bed watching movie and ordering room service. Felt like some young spoilt brat too lazy to get her ass doing anything useful. Alas, the day went past so quickly that it was time again to bid farewell to Phuket.

I miss it all… and I really mean ALL.

Picture time:




2 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Picture picture picture!!!!!

Suhana Sidik said...

Just for you love..