Friday, November 17, 2006

Rumusan Minggu Ini

Hello all,
Yes you guessed right. Suhana is feeling bored again, hence, the reason for this entry. Gosh, it’s freaking 10 am, but I still haven’t done any real work. Since I knew that I would be transferred out of the department, I’ve been smartly outsourcing my work to this guy who’s replacing me. Call it ‘in the process of handover of work’ :D.


So yeah, what highlights of this week
1.Cari Artis untuk buat Persembahan
Do you think that performers are overpaid? Or maybe they just live a lavish life. A friend of a friend is getting married and they wanted to get an artist to perform for the wedding. Came me into the picture, since I’ve got a sis who’s kinda in the business. We listed few artistes that we had in mind, and then came the shocking dilemma. A freaking 16-year old nobody-who-just-won-some-reality-show would cost 5K while a-freaking-performer-who-has-one-album would cost a sky rocking 18K. Man, it made me feels like I want to sing and produce an album, even if it sucks. And there was me, struggling to get through the whole month with this wage that Pet is paying. It’s sad really that I don’t have the voice to sing, talent to act or the kind of face to become a model. Just an average looking business planner. Wait2.. I did graduate with an engineering degree. Sigh.

2. Dia sudah kantoi
So, Phuket boy has a girlfriend and it’s official. I guess I won’t be looking out for boys for quite a while. Yeah, I did burst with anger.. at first. But with me suddenly taking it very well after, I really felt like a bitch at the very least. Thanks Ipeng for that word of wisdom. I ain’t too bad huh. :p

3.One Tree Hill
Even after the Phuket episode where I obviously told people that I think I’m turning gay, I had to rethink it back after watching One Tree Hill soaps. I think I am madly in love with Lucas. In some way, I want to be Brooke, and in many ways, I want to get married. I think I’ll skip the hushy mushy period ‘percintaan’ and get down to marriage straight away. Now now.. that’s not too hot ain’t it.

4. Bosan bosan..
So, been very bored. Too lazy to work. Want to know my routine this week?
7.50 am – in the office already
7.51 am – read the paper
8.05 am – open my emails; ie lotus, gmail, yahoo
8.15 am – look at updates in my blog
8.17 am – read other people’s blog and leave 1 comment
8.45 am – feeling suicidal, but still don’t feel like working
9.03 am – people start calling in with problems.
But hey hey.. it’s 10.20 am and I still haven’t start any real work.

So, anyone.. Throw me some good jokes, or even some work! I ain’t a freaking workaholic anymore, and it’s kinda sucks. Its like having no purpose in life. Now now, where’s the ‘phat’-ness in that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh,meh ganti aku.aku byk keje ni.berlambak.hehe.leh kongsi2.ko nak tak? :p

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

sorry lah ketidakhadiran aku FURTHER DEEPENED YOUR DESPAIR OVER UR LIFE...

huuhu..

Ar~~ C'mon gurl! Cheer up! Where has the ever energetic pinky-dancing Sue gone?

Suhana Sidik said...

Haha.. Im gonna enjoy this moment of no-work. At least until Dec maybe, when I am finally transferred.
Ey..pinky sue not so pinky anomore :(. But, I'll be strong k... for your sake. Hehe..