Monday, February 13, 2006

Wohoo... By Far The Best

My day was awesome

I woke up at around 7 am to an exciting brand new day. Had to catch the train to Bukit Jalil early since I don’t have a car to commute around. My chauffer brother was still tuck in his bed, and my dad is still at the surau, so I had to take the cab to the train station. These were the times when I so wish that a. I can drive b. I so need a boyfriend. Well, it is taking me forever to learn how to drive. At least I got my L license, so I am just halfway there, aight.
Anyway, met up with my best friend, the gorgeous Salwa Izani at the Bukit Jalil station. There, we were like these two lost hot chicks looking at the map upside down. Err… luckily my collegue, Ismadi spotted us and hitch us a ride.
Then, the excitement began. Hear yee hear yee…I am no sharp shooter (though I did shot a few people down), I ran like a girl, and our team lost 0-4. Ei.. We played fair and square la, not sure about the other team though. But, it was a heavy sack of fun. They say that when the pallet hit you, you’ll be screaming out of pain (Hence the name PAINt ball). I was actually screaming out of joy for taking bullet on my chest.. and leg.. and hand.. and head.. argh that was a real pain. I think the more hit you get, the more fun you are having. I was like GI Jane II running here and there for cover. Man… we were the Vietcong and Nazis War Heroes in the battefield… wah ha.

Leg check. Hand check. Head is intact. I am good for the next escapade.
Ok, next head off to Summit for Rock Climbing session.
Meet up with Fiza and Yahya, and the four of us was off on another adventure.
We arrived at about 3 pm at Summit. I was actually pretty excited to see the cute instructor there upon arrival, and he somehow still recognized me. Huhuu.. and remembered my name. Another huhuu…
Fiza chickened out (a waste la dear), and there she was with Yahya watching us hot chicks do the climbings. I don’t know whether I was just too tired from the previous paint ball session, or I was just too lazy (ah haa.. that is the best explanation there is), but I was more comfortable doing most of the belaying than climbing. Wawa has improved a lot. Even the cute instructor was commenting on her good climbing skills (Did I say mention cute AGAIN.. opsie).
He went up to us holding someone’s baby. That is so sweet and fatherly of him la. And when he **** *** *** ***** (sensored for unsuitable viewership), I was going uuhhh and aahh. Me and Wawa were smiling and exchanging looks. Hmm. Two strike so far. Everything is going well.
Well, I sorta has this bet with Wawa, which has yet to materialize. She’s counting so much on it :). Maybe third strike lucky? If I still have the energy for this la. I know Wawa is really into rock climbing nowadays. Me.. Okla.. I do enjoy it, it’s just that there are still a lot of other things that I need to cross out from my 2006 List of Things to Do.
We took pictures, lots of it in case we don’t come back. Well, there’s another test to complete before I become a certified belayer (so far, I have completed 2 out of 3). Maybe, I would finish that one off, then do the next one on my To Do List.. White Water Rafting sometime in April/June maybe? We’ll see.

We went off at about 7.30 pm, had dinner and came back to Fiza’s at around 9.30 pm. We were so damn tired, that I had to cancel swimming. I so don’t want to get cramp in the pool.

It was a lot of fun… I’ll post some pics up. Later…

No comments: