Sunday, February 12, 2006

I so don’t get it. I feel like I have been played again. Damn.. Why does this happen to me a lot?
The scenario goes like this. U like someone, but that someone turns out to be some jerk who was just there to flirt around to feel good about themselves. Then end in the end they would say something like “U’re a nice girl. It’s not u, it’s me”. What a cock of bull.
Or if they are trying to cover it up, they would say something like, “It’s complicated”, and so on so on that there simply no end to that.
I so hate this.
***********************
I do need some spicing up in my life. Yesterday, I had the nerve to play a prank on this newfound friend. I registered for gotcha and almost had him. Well, almost. JJ and Rudy are not really convincing liars u see.

The scenario was something like this.
XX is currently working in Bintulu, Sarawak with a company called XX(Well, u know who u r). He was employed two months ago. He told me that his life in Bintulu needs some spicing up, so he does need this so bad. Hehe..
The prank: He will get a call from a HR exec from Petronas Holding in KLCC that his urine test did not pass the health check. They found trace of drug in his urine. It only came out after further testing was done in Penang lab. They had wrongfully terminated another employee because the urine test was mixed up. They had resolved the case after two months. He would need to attend a hearing in KLCC that afternoon, and another urine test will be taken before that. Bear in mind that Petronas has a zero-tolerance policy towards staff who are using drug.

It was not the best prank every written, but that was the only thing that came into mind at that time. I expected trantrum. But he delivered none. Well, we would just wait and see Monday huh. The drama will be aired then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear god.. sue, i didnt know you have a blog! anywayyyy... your script WAS REALLY GOOD!!! honestly, if they played it well... and they used a typical nerdy sounding voice, id definitely fall for it. period. NO KIDDING. that was a really good script. basically they were the ones who screwed it up. thanks for the thought anyway dear. it really REALLY made my day, which was already going quite well. basically it was the day OF the week. probably even the DAY of the month!!

Suhana Sidik said...

Argh.. Irfan. U so didn't fall for the trick. That was so lame. Carlos.. Even He knows that You know you been punked.