Tuesday, February 21, 2006

SMS is like the coolest thing EVA

My life has been very interesting lately. Why? Well…
1. My L**E Life
I didn’t go for rock climbing on Sunday, so, how dreadful was that? Did nothing over the weekend (except to my cousin’s open house, and to the clinic for my mom’s therapy), and spent most of my time on bed reading Harry Potter or surfing the net, something that I have been doing most lately.
So, I was very looking forward for work on Monday after that long rest. But, work has not been as tight as it was couple of months back. So, I was toggling in between reading my friend’s blog, and trying to finish up my PPA.
Jeng jeng jeng… Suddenly, I felt the table was shaking. Oh.. My phone was set on vibrate mode. Darn it.
Rupa2nya… Mr CI yg sms’ed me. Goes something like this.
“Hai su! How r u? U tau x ni sape? Ok la. Ni *****. Surprise? I couldn’t help myself. I nak mintak ur num but I shy la. Hehe. So I took ur num from the form yg u isi ari tu. Hope u x marah. If u x suka then I’ll delete ur num”
Argh.. I was surprised. It came in the most pleasant way. Hehe..

Well, Wawa kept telling me that this guy actually has a crush on me (vice versa), but I really couldn’t tell. I am really naïve, you see. Don’t have much experience in this kinda thing. Ahaks. It’s a good thing that I didn’t go for that thingy the other day, or else, he wouldn’t have the courage to sms me. Such a lame excuse huh. And Suhana… Grow up. Macam budak2 la.. Crush la etc. Hehe.. Need to occupy my time. Ye la.. People takde life and takde bf memang la macam ni.

So yesterday, I was in a really2 GOOD mood. Been smiling the whole day, and still ARE. We were up on the phone yesterday for quite some time. I haven’t been doing that for quite a while, maybe way back when I was still in First Year Uni… We clicked very well. He’s a very interesting character once you get to know him.
He’ll be going all out for this national competition this coming weekend. Not sure if I can make it though. I’ve got this BAKTI charity program on Saturday which will finish at about 3pm. We’ll see. It’s not like I am much importance for him, so, nape nak terhegeh2 pergi kan. Hehe… We shall just see.

Ok.. rating… Secret aa kan. So far, above average.

2. Announcement
Got my CELCOM thingy cleared out already. Got 80 bucks back, but lost the other 70 bucks. Better than nothing huh. Anyway, got the SIM activated yesterday. I’d buy a new phone later on. Will be sms’g the new number soon.

3. My Vietnam trip
Not sure whether this would happen or not. Haven’t talk to my boss yet. Tomorrow maybe. Harap2 jadik ek. I so want to get out of this place.

Oh.. My happy2 life.

No comments: