Saturday, February 18, 2006

Stupid Malaysian with their stupid Act

Damn it.
Malays are so stupid. Melayu dengan Melayu pun nak tipu jugak. Apa da.. Patut la bangsa tak maju.
And I myself was so stupid. Damn it. Was tricked into giving 150 bucks to this dealer (poser really) from CELCOM to register for postpaid service. Argh.. I can’t think. How can I be so stupid. Kata aje kerja tersohor kat Petronas. Status business planner. Tapi bodohnya memang tak terkata.
I am so gonna get this guy. Damn it. Memang tak halal la. I hope you rote in hell man. Better still, I do hope you get knocked down by a car and suffer the most tragic accident known to human. Or even better, get hit by lightning, mob by some people on the street, strip naked and molested. Argghh… Stupid Suhana and her stupid stupid act.
I will not trust a single soul after this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear,
next time when u accidentally come to pusat damansara, you should give me a call. Perhaps we can have our lunch together.. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Mira.. Sure, I would. Lama tak jumpa. Rindu sik