Sunday, February 19, 2006

My weekend was all rite I guess, except for these few things:
1. PGL sold out. Argh… How can this be? This is all Yahya’s fault. Geram. Rasa nak gigit telinga dia. How can I go now. Ala…. I so wanted to watch that show. Go sneak in pretending to be among the dancers (Always wanted to do crazy things like that). Haa.. Ruin my weekend betul.
2. Wawa cancelled rock climbing cause she got some studying to do. Ala Wa… Gila rajin. It practically ruin my weekend flirtatious moment. :P. Its ok, we still are going next week, aight.
3. The 150 bucks. Someone from Celcom called me up yesterday. I hope that was not some prank call. They will try to solve the prob for me. Monday is the big day

It’s not really my worst week ever. I guess there’s always equilibrium in life. Last week was hectic, and an absolute thrill. I guess this week is the time for me to chill down and enjoy the free time I have. Huhu..

Anyway, I went out on Thursday with VedderVader. Hey, no string attached. We are still friends you see. He is leaving for India on Friday, and wanted to see me before he leaves the country (And no.. this mysterious guy is not from India.. Pure Malaysian. He’s there on business trip).
Time to ponder… Is everything going well? I am not so sure. The sound of relationship somehow freaks me out. We just got to know each other. I don’t think it has progress to that yet.
And I haven’t been thinking about Mr. G much lately. I guess it was one of those fling you have once in a while, and never do last.

When I went for my orientation, people kept asking me.
“So, where’s your bf working?” “Where is your bf now?” “Bf?”
I would smile, and said I am not yet taken.
And they would simply be annoyed. Keith thought that I was just saying that to score BIG with the boys. Huh? And the rest of the crew would simply stare blank at me, and were stunned. I had one of those chat with Fakri, and he was honest and straightforward. (Tak yah cite kat sini aa.. Malu).
It’s not that I am a very choosy (or maybe I am), or that I don’t like boys (daa), it’s just that I like to fall for the wrong guy. It always turn up that the boys I like are single but not available (or some put it.. It’s complicated). All the good boys are taken huh (ops, no offence).
Well, I am picky for one thing. If I want to end up with somebody, I want to make sure that it is forever. I am so not ready to get married, but in the mean time, trying to ease my way through looking for Mr Right.
But it’s not hard to win my heart. I am not so demanding. There are 2 criteria, and if you can live up to this, you are definitely the one I am looking for.
I don’t fall in love easily. My last relationship lasted for 3 years, and that was my second boyfriend. I have been single for two years, and do get lonely at times. I don’t hang out with boys often, cause maybe I don’t hang out much. So, maybe, choices are limited? Working in KLCC does not help much anyway. All the guys I see at work are either married, or soon-to-be you see, and this does not help much.

That’s why I have my 2006-To-Do-List to keep me company. This is rather abrupt, but anyway…
No 17. Get a boyfriend.

Ok.. Here are some pic from orientation.

No comments: