Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Valentine Dinner

So, it was another Valentine’s Day yesterday.

I went to Pusat Bandar Damansara in the morning to get my passport done, and came to the office at around 11 am. Well, good exemplary of a dedicated worker huh. When we came into the glamorous twin tower, our gaze was nonetheless centered to the chocolates and the bouquets of flowers that people were holding, while in my heart, I was so hoping that when I reach my cubicles, I would be warmed with surprise. Heck, it didn’t happen.

So, there I was occupying my day with lots and lots of work and non-work related stuff (while still hoping for a phone call, or even sms ….which did not happen). I got fed up. Went off at around 7.30pm and decided to spend my time in Kinokuniya. I can’t go back early during Valentine’s Day feeling sorry for myself right. So, I gave VadderVeder an sms .. wishing him Happy V-Day. And guess what.. he asked me out. Guess what he said:
“I know it’s unromantic of me, but can I ask you out on a romantic dinner?”
It was such a turn on. Hehe.. Anyway …

It was pure traffic madness outside, so we decided to dine in this Sudanese restaurant in Level 4, KLCC. The setting was quite romantic with the dim light on, candles on the table, couples, etc.

How do I rate the whole evening?
Well Suhana.. cut him some slack. He is a really good guy, funny, and charming. It was the best Valentine dinner so far (Well, mostly because it was my first)

At least, I got one item knocked down from my 2006 To Do List.
2006 To Do List Item No: 16. Celebrate Valentine’s Day (DONE)

No comments: