Friday, March 13, 2009

Suhana Sebagai Emcee Berjaya

“Suhana, you’re in the wrong business. You should be in front of tv, and become a talk show host for kids tv. You just have the talent for it”

Hmm.. this is coming from a Norwegian Mat Saleh boss after I did very well emceeing our engagement session yesterday.

It can mean a lot of things, which are:

  • “You’re fired, but I want you to quit on your own realisation and think that you can make a name in the show business. Ha ha.. the joke is on you”
  • “These Malaysian.. You need to suck up to them, and they’ll warm up to you even more”
  • “Please don’t embarrass yourself by becoming an emcee again. I can’t see you emceeing any other xxxx function”
  • “You’re good, and I am honest” OR
  • I wanted to go and check whether this guy is in the office, and because you were standing in front of his office, you can be my divertion. I will pretend to talk about just anything with you (sucks isn’t it)

There’s been a lot of office politics lately in this freaking Level 52, between the Mat Saleh and the orang Malaysia, that nowadays, you don’t know who to believe.

Believe in yourself? Heck.. I don’t have that much confidence anymore. But then, with the toastmaster program i've been going, i've been pretty much a confident speaker (of talking crap) and pretty good at emceeing. Haha.. Angkut bakul la plak (translation - picking up a basket - err... I know it sounds silly)

Moral of the story: None
The underline story: I emcee well (only informal emceeing that is). Please hire me.

4 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

kate nk bukak event management comp same2... skrng ajak orng hire dier lak..

dish!

Alme tak update nmpak...

Suhana Sidik said...

haha.. event management company, argh!!! entertainment event, or sports related event :p.

Malas nak memblog sekarang, but nak start rajin balik.

We (me and Fiza) were just talking about u yesterday. Mesti tersedak tak putus2 masa tido semalam kan. hehe..

dA said...

Lift up the basket that you are in. If that makes sense. :)

Suhana Sidik said...

Lifting.. and i think got muscle already aaa..