Friday, September 21, 2012

Tornai, tornai

Imagine catching a taxi from the airport to have the drivers looking at you as if you've lost your mind when you tell him your destination. The next word he utters from his mouth is just, "do you know that you're in Antwerp?" 

It's funny how you can be so clueless. 

The taxi ride from Antwerp to Brussels seem to take forever, more with Belgium crazy traffic. Reminded me so much of home.

But Belgian has been fantastic. I put on a clueless look yet again, with a piece of map on my hand and there'll be people running to me making sure that I am ok. Just the kind of European hospitality which I adore. And Belgian chocolate is just to die for, like really. The architecture is simply worth a shutter click every few seconds. 

On the way to the factory in Tornai now, a 1.5 hour ride from Brussels to actually do some real work. Till then

No comments: