Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home is where he is. I'm homesick.


Home is wherever he is. I'm getting homesick. Hello Malaysia Airlines. Please fly me home fast.

It has been a rather short but meaningful trip to London, for both work and pleasure. I was thrilled the minute hubby said he will join me for the trip to UK, which coincide with 2 work meetings I have. What a more appropriate opportunity for both of us, even more when adik is there.

I spent the first week without hubby, so I got extremely homesick. Alia, etty and I were talking about exactly this, and independence. I find it extremely difficult now to sit alone staring at blank space, or go out and about finding other enjoyment that life has to offer. It has been different when I got married. I found myself to be clingy and less independent. What is it about me that has changed so much?

I miss him so dearly now, even when I actually last saw him merely 2 hours ago at healthrow airport. There is something addictive about having a husband. But I have to admit that I would sometime be too consumed at work, and that it is the only time which would take my mind off him.

Switching off to airplane mode now. Oh well.... after 6 movie marathon and a McDonald later, he will be back on my arms.

Hello Kuala Lumpur. Hallo suamiku.

.......From boeing 747


No comments: