Thursday, August 16, 2007

Aku Ingin .. Sangat Ingin

I am at the point where i forgot my own blog address, and had to click through one of those blog address that you kept in your in your 'Add to You Favourites'. That is a how long i haven't been blogging.

It's a wonder what internet serves, as you can even google your name up and see yours truely appears in someone else's blog. Then you realises that there are anonymous out there who actually read your blog, and interestingly, kept your link in their blog. Suddenly you felt important.

Lately, i haven't felt important to anyone, except for maybe my boss. He needs me to organise his work, thus my trip to Turkmenistan last week. At least, someone appreciates you.

I just haven't got the luck i wanted. I badly wanted it. This is again just some stupid feeling of loneliness creeping through. I want badly.. to be wanted so bad.

2 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I guess I can be shamelessly admit that I'm one of the anonymous u mentioned who 'who actually read your blog, and interestingly, kept your link in their blog'..

I just can't reproach u for not rajin enough to update ur blog as I'm currently having this 'not-in-blogging-momentum' problem since I moved back to KL..

I blame the symptom on the emptiness that created within everybody who lives in KL..

.but thank god I havent had the problem of looking for my own blog, as my internet browser will automaticaly locate it for me when u set ur blog as ur browser's HOME ADDRESS..

meaning, the little trick do me a favor so that i'm not the as pathetic as u r.. wakakakaka..

Biler nk hang out nih?

Suhana Sidik said...

Hmm.. Home Address? Well, never really thought of that. Haha. That's be so pathetic isn't it. Ops.

Hang out? I just cancelled on you today. Erk, sorry. Sometime this week sounds like a really really good plan!!