Friday, December 01, 2006

Ucapan perpisahan

After exactly 1 1/2 years in Strategic Planning, it had certainly lay a good foundation for me to grow in the company. It was indeed a great experience for me, to develop from just a mere fresh graduate with only an EE degree to offer to now becoming a corporate person. All the hectic time and challenges endured along the way has indeed made me a better person today.

Just to let you know that I am now officially the planner for En AN, effective 1 December 2006. It is such a great opportunity for me to work with En AN, and special thanks to those who have supported me in every way. I am still a tot to the organisation, and there are a lot of gray areas for me, but it is no reason for me to fall. I would promise not to let you guys down. En Azman, thank you for letting me have this opportunity!

Special thanks to my ex-boss, Puan Hazleen for her guidance, for that she is the one whose advice i sought the most. To Rommil and Madi, whom have teach me wonder about work and life that no other mentor I think ever would. To Pokji whom not only had been my boss but also a very good friend of mine, thank you for your honesty and wondrous energy! Not forgetting Kak Muadzah for your tutelage and friendship, for that SP would not be so interesting without you. To all SP and non SP-ians, thank you all for your kind friendship, and for supporting me in every way you could.

I can say with great thrill that I look forward to learn new things, face new challenges, establish new networking and contribute to the organisation at my best. Thank you all. Wish me the best of luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice writing.