Friday, December 08, 2006

Hari ini dalam sejarah: Perkenalan kami

So, today is my fifth day sitting on this new position, and here I am writing a speech for me boss. We are off to Sudan next week, and I would need to prepare him for the dialogue session with all the JOC reps. This really does test my writing skills. Damn… I am an engineer for God sake. Math is more of our specialty. Ehem..

Flashback..
Third day on the job, and I was already swept off my feet by this engineer. Really is the first engineer that I find to be very good looking. I was more taken by his intonation really. For some reason, I think quite a gentleman la that guy. Didn’t get the chance to talk long cause I needed to rush off to catch his boss. Adios bro, and long gone that brief moment.

The next day, I came down again. I couldn’t find him! I don’t know his name, or even where he sits.

Then came today. Boss is in Beijing, so I am taking my own sweet time doing tasks. Called D, and told him about the brief encounter, and walla… I got introduced!

J is the name.

And I am still terawang-awang…

No comments: