Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Keluhan Hati aku.. Rindu KAMU... Benci KAMU

This world is full of unfulfill promises.
You might say one thing, and the next thing you know, you are doing exactly what you say you won’t do.
Hypocrites.. It’s a sham that every single being is a pretender in their own way.

I misjudge people, and I do that quite often.
This guy I know whom I thought is a great pal turns out to be such a quack. Today I learnt something new about him, something that I long ago think that he won’t do. He went back on his own word and did ‘it’ anyway. Total failure. Jolly L

At that point of time, I succumb to disappointment. I suddenly missed my best friend who now resides in Minnesota. He would never break his promises. Never would he do things intentionally to hurt me. He understands me deeply that sometimes, I have to secretly admit that he knew me better than I know myself.

A friend whom I can confide with.
A friend whom can read my mind and finish my sentence every time words came crawling out my mouth. Can you believe that.
A friend who would do anything for you.
Where can you find such friend?
A friend whom was someone close to your heart that he stayed through with you even after that hateful breakup.
A friend indeed when a friend is in need.

I guess I missed being pampered.

The consolation part to all this is just that he’s coming home this Raya and I get the chance to spend time with him. It might just be 2 days, but it’s worth the wait.

I miss you BADLY. I hate the world TERRIBLY. Come back soon.

2 comments:

dA said...

oh yes
im a great pretender
pretending that im doing fine
my need is such
i pretend too much
im wearing my heart like a crown
pretending that youre still around

Anonymous said...

setiap ape yg jd...ada hikmahnya.anggap la ramadhan taun ni membawa seribu rahmat kat kau.kebenaran yg terselindung,akhirnya terbongkar jugak.sambutla syawal yg akan dtg dgn penuh keredhaan.Insyaallah.