Friday, September 29, 2006

Selamat Harijadi to You... Happy Birthday Untuk Awak

This blog is dedicated to a good friend of mine who just turned 25 today. Happy Birthday girl.

This girl is adored by those who knew her. Maybe because of her smooth grace, or her dazzling style that people find appealing. She who makes you glances twice to catch that sweet reflection. Ok, being so gay right now. Felt like wanted to dedicate this blog to her, for all that she’s done to me. She is a friend when I needed one, a friend when I felt lonely, a good friend indeed!

I guess it was destined why I remain single, maybe so that I meet other single people to rock with! Hehe.. But I guess it’s just odd why SHE remain single where plentiful boys out there who would kill to be liked by her. Clock ticking. You’re 25 now girl! Don’t be too picky and too choosy.
Those moments we had:


This is us during Planner Forum. Its like paparazi-celeb photo. Class...

Aku rasa sungguh ayu pada waktu ini. Hehe..

Ini kami lagi...

Anyway, Happy Birthday! I wish you all the best. Muah.....

3 comments:

mango tango said...

what a lovely post. but did you have to emphasis on the age?? i think i've finally come to the stage where i'd rather not reveal my age.

anyway, thank you so much for this blog dedication. really glad to have you as a friend too :)
xOxO

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

oit.. sejak biler dh pandai letak gambor dlm blog dh??? bagus2!!

kem salam lah kt mmber ko yg birthday tu... (eee.. gatal!)

PEACE!

Suhana Sidik said...

daizy.. muah...

ey.. ala, kata sekrang ada laptop Compaq nc6400 baru. Biasa aa..