Monday, August 21, 2006

Status update: Aku kini di Dubai

Yeah yeah... I'm in Dubai rite now.

My trip to Sudan isn't as smooth as what we have planned. There was a windshield crack at the plane from Singapore, so our flight had to be postponed till 8 hours later. The great benefits of being in Business Class is that you have the chance to be treated like royalty. All your queries answered rite away. I guess spending the nite in Singapore wasn't so bad as we were given hotel rooms to sleep off the worries.

The trip to Dubai was marvellous. I had the luxury of first class upgrade! Plenty of food and freebies along with it. Our interconnecting flight from Dubai-Bahrain-Khartoum then had to be re-scheduled, and we had to spend an extra night in a 5 star hotel in Dubai. Another stamp on my passport! Me and Pokji somehow got lost in the city, spending most our time in the taxi chatting with the taxi driver. Interesting really to see the incredible architecture of the city. But the ghastly weather was too much even for me to wield.

I am now stuck in Dubai business lounge waiting to board the flight to Khartoum. Boredom struck. Tell you guys more update later.

ps 1: IMN called me on Saturday before my flight... yeah call, instead of the usual lame SMS. "Take care", he said. What the.... Why is he so nice to me? Guys..... So unpredictable. And Daisy, secret still yeah. Hehehe...

ps 2: PA to DD... Cam jadi aje. Went for interview with him on Friday, and he has already introduced me to other people as his PA. Ok... freaky.. Anyway, Pokji think it's a good move for me to join DD as long as there is proper replacement for my me in SP.... wicked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, Sue =)

Oh...You naughty girl...
you knew all along who the S.A was..
in fact you're the culprit behind the gift...

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Dh kelek KL ko?

Anonymous said...

erm...masih kat dubai ke tuan punyer blog nih??? awat senyap sepi kat sini??? hehe....