Friday, August 11, 2006

Kerja yang begitu memberangsangkan

So, yesterday, Zana and Nadiah approached me and offered me an interesting position. Madi has earlier told me over lunch, but I acted surprise anyway.

There's an opening for the position of PA cum planner for the new DD, and they wanted to know whether I am interested in taking up the post. Me, out of all people! I'm freaking fresh from the oven (ok, one year in service already) and I am just holding up a seeding position. Am I qualified enough to serve for a Senior General Manager in the company?

I was uncertain. Reluctant to make any definite answer there and then and ask to come back to them. Would he trust me to deliver above expectation with the insignificant experience I have?

So, DD came up to our floor just now and ask who 'Suhana' is. I timidly answer, 'Saya'. His gaze lock at me, as mine to his. Eye to eye... 'We'll meet up later'. Argh....

I guess it's a good learning experience as he is willing to teach and share his wisdom & knowledge. Just a question of how patient he is, and how much more effort I am willing to put to succeed. Just as my life about to settle down, and I was beginning to enjoy life more, this opportunity came. Work would be more hectic.

So tell me.. tell me please... Is it wise, is it right for me to take up this post? Heck, I might not even get chosen after his small chat later on. Or, my boss won't freaking let me go!

Ok.. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Or not....

2 comments:

mango tango said...

yess!!

DD is such a sweetie ;)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

well as i told u.. grab it when the thing comes in front of u... my philosophy: (jgn cakap aku poyo lak..) LEFT NOTHING BEHIND..janji no regret..