Monday, June 05, 2006

Rumusan Hujung Minggu

I think, I am having a crush towards this particular guy. I don't think he's handsome or anything, but the fact that he's giving me mixed confused signal starting to get on my nerve. I don't think that he's the type that I would fall for.. really. He's cold.. very cold. Not really the kind I'd go after. I think I might be liking him because of these two MAJOR reason:
1. I am feeling desperately lonely. Kinda like today (and any other day), when I wanted to go back early and spend time with that special someone, but there's none really.
2. He's not responding well. Hard catch, and I strongly think that he's not that great of a bf. I'm liking him because he's been ignoring me?

But you know what.. He can bake. Hehe.. Guys who can cook is such a turn on.

Anyway, leaving that all behind now.

So, I had a great tiring weekend. It was Agong's birthday on Saturday, so, we at Petronas had the day off on Friday. The fantastic four (aka Myself, Fiza Lonjong, Basman perasan macho and Peter Wongker) drove to PD. Great time it was, that we decided to drive to Malacca (Wongker was absolutely thrill to visit all the historical places... photographer heaven la kononnya). We made a pact. I'll pose, and by the end of the year, he'll be producing my own Calender featuring myself cover page. Hehe.. Corny aint't it. Just that stupid crazy idea I had.

We ate a lot.. And I do mean a lot. The seafood was good, much better than the one we had at Hartamas yesterday. I can't even swallow most of it anyway.

On Sunday, I spent time with my niece and nephew. Argh.. I misses them. I wish I have my own kid, wouldn't it be nice. You've got something to look forward to everytime you go back home. Hmm...

Ok.. I've made up my mind. I want to go back NOW. Tomorrow, I think I would drive to work. Hehe... And tomorrow, I think of going on a date. Anyone?

6 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Ok... let's make this clear... I dun think the guy u mentioned in your 1st paragraph IS ME.. hehe.. cuz i dun really know how to bake.. .. hmmmmmmmmm.. Anyway, got stories of Malacca trip in my blog, just loaded.

Anonymous said...

i think its me ... hehe :)suspend btul la...

Anonymous said...

aku la yg tak handsome tp cold.. lagi tepat klu cool, bukan cold..

Anonymous said...

tak de post yg terbaru ke??? senyap aje blog nih...mcm dah lame ditinggalkan.err...tgh bercinta ke,cik kak?? hehe...semoga berbahgier...

Anonymous said...

tak de post yg terbaru ke??? senyap aje blog nih...mcm dah lame ditinggalkan.err...tgh bercinta ke,cik kak?? hehe...semoga berbahgier...

Suhana Sidik said...

Ei.. Sape ni si puteri katak?Musykil.. Busy la. Ni baru nak update blog. Nak update ni takes long time lor.. Kena slow2 sket.