Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Day that Will Change the Course of My Life... A MONTH after that

I just got back from BAKTI, and feeling every bit anguished..tormented. Not that the program wasn’t great or anything, it’s just that.. I have been feeling very down lately. I need to occupy my time as much as possible, and I need to let go of this feeling for a special someone. It’s about time.

I just don’t know why guys like to do this to me. I feel very hurt inside.

Today is exactly one month since the day that had changed the course of my life. Ahaks. Those were the sweet time.

My friend told me that I’m stupid. They told me that I am wasting my time. I just don’t know. Am I?

I really need to cry right now. I really need someone NOW… Please someone… anyone.

Signing off… Your Ikan Paus.

No comments: