Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fuhh.. I just got back from a 3 days forum in Port Dickson, in which I was co-emceeing the event with another collegue of mine. I was the informal emcee (my famous brain teaser), while my colleague was doing all the formal emceeing. I guess it was ok even though there were few hiccups here and there. In the end, all was forgiven.

I didn’t have the chance to get out of the hotel :( with my car-less state I am right now. So, nights were spent with my gossip buddy Zalia, or on the lazy bed catching some late night show on Vision Four. But at least, I had the chance to relax from work la kan.

Tapi, tetiba, Pokji msg’d me yesterday and told me that we would be having a meeting with CD this Monday. Argh… freaky… He would have a really high expectation with this new project we have, and I am suppose to take the lead. Damnit.

Enough on work.

I’ll be off to Bangi for the whole of next week. Don’t miss me yeah.

No comments: