Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Saham Dah Jatuh, But Tak Kisah. I Am In Love

It’s been a while, so I need to be completely honest with all of you.

I don’t know why suddenly people start to be checking me out, or been honestly telling me that they had a crush on me before, or knew of another person who has been having a crush on me. Gosh, I cannot comprehend this reality, not when I am taken… now. Haha…

As you can see, I am in love and it only has been a month.

When he asked me, “Can I bercinta with you”, I felt uneasy at first. The fact that I had to release my Single status when I am comfortable going out ‘checking’ other available ‘chap’ was indeed a pull not to. I have been single for 4 years now, and I need to make sure that I am falling for THE right person.

But you know your way, sayang. I had the bouquet of flowers on my left hand, and the box of chocolate on the other. I was trapped. I couldn’t say no and rush off the car. Haha.. Kidding.

I felt so much love, and like I said to you, “I felt so disayangi”. Thanks sayang for coming into my life.

It has only been a month.
But sayang,
I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

Truly Yours
SS

1 comment:

Yaz said...

is this the same person that i saw yesterday? hmm