Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh.. Kahwin Lagi?

So Pak Lah and Jeanne got married. Me and dd were in Putrajaya, and decided to stalk the wedding. We drove up to Kompleks Seri Perdana, but got nowhere near the action.

Weird thing why everyone chosen yesterday as THE day to tie the knot. I had three invitations, all in Kelana Jaya, Cheras and Kedah respectively. dd got another two in Putrajaya and Tabung Haji. We ended going to the one in Kelana Jaya, Putrajaya and Tabung Haji. Berkenduri dengan jayanya as some might say.

Everyone with their perfect ending. Isn’t life great this way.

So, talking about marriage… I was thinking that maybe 20.08.2008 is a good time to get married. But, yeah, it’s too soon. So I guess 20.10.2010 is a great timing as well. Haha. At least I’ll be 27 then.. matured and ready to get married. No rush… Boo!

2 comments:

Alfabob said...

After months of trying to get you on the phone, here I find you on cyberspace. Still up for dinner with a fogie from PD? Holler here...

Suhana Sidik said...

Hi u!! Email me. Lost your contact details as well. Haha...

Lama gila tak chill out.