Monday, April 02, 2007

Keresahan Dia

So, Mr Vedder wants to have THAT talk. I guess he's tired of waiting for me, and he thinks that he's being played. Is he? He doesn't mind the negative repercussion, and he just wanted it out of his syste for good.

I was furious when I read his sms last night without realizing that it is my fault as much. I keep on delaying this, and it is eating him. I couldn't make up my mind and I let him hang. I guess he had enough.

We went out last night, but I was never in the mood. I am no longer that bubly girl people used to know, instead I changed to this horrid serious girl who have no sense, no purpose.

Munchkin, we are so much alike in many ways. Your experience matured you in many ways. Thank you for sharing and caring.

I've made up my mind. I am going to see him tonight. Hopefully, it ends well. If it doesn't, I am going to lose this beautiful friendship... and hope of a better future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, u had an accident, and i have to keep myself updated by reading ur blog, maybe you lost my number or something
fair enuf as long as u re ok, glad that your life is doing great, way to go!
drive carefully next time, lesson learnt.

regards,
budak gombak.
=P

Suhana Sidik said...

ALaa... so sorry.. so sorry didn't tell you.
But I didn't had the accident. THe guy behind me did. Just didn't want to worry you la.. Please forgive me :(

I let you be the first know if I had any accident.. Not like there would be any in the near future

Anonymous said...

just be safe.
most of the time!
means...
on the road, while using the elevator or staircase...
AND. in ur relationship too! girl!.
but hey! look whos talking.
i'm nobody.
dont listen to me

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

.........