Friday, March 16, 2007

Carca Merba Minggu Ini

Dilema cinta minggu ini
He’s a nice guy, a great guy for any girl. But, I don’t know why my heart resisted the intimacy. He’s the kind of guy who’d cross a million mile just for ‘the’ girl which is obviously me.
He wrote this early last week:
“2 err is human, 2 4give is devine, 2 u I hold no sentiment, no remorse no lynine. D course of our frenship is perculiar, I agree. Yet surprisingly tis heart has not changed wat is has decreed, but frenship is wat tee has 2 offer in return, so wil I honor, though tis heart 4 u still yearns”
I’d know he’d make a good boyfriend and husband to be, and I know I am just plain stupid to let him go. But, this heart keeps resisted. Oh God, is he the one?
I am a hopeless romantic, and he is the same. He’s the guy who had flowers delivered the first time I passed my license. Who would come in the early AM when I got into an accident. Who would never forget about me, never.
Maybe because he confesses too early, that he was not much of a challenge. Remember that the only reason I was into N*I was because he was cold and in no way showing any fond affection? Yet, this nice guy who clearly likes me the first time we went out together was for me, just another guy. Shouldn’t you fall for someone who clearly loves you more?
Sigh.

Oh Kawanku
I had a heated argument with one of my closest friend, and it turned ugly. I know I’m right, but he feels the same too. I wish I don’t take work seriously, but sometimes I do. Maybe because I know this is my safe/comfortable zone.
We didn’t talk after a while. For me, it was a long while. And when I called him earlier on, he didn’t say much. Maybe he got tired of me already.
I should have just been the quiet Suhana like I used to be, but now, I babble too much, talking about right and wrong. Stupid me, stupid stupid me.
I won’t apologize, but he sorta did. It wouldn’t be the same anymore, but maybe I think too much. Always like taking things too serious.
I need my best friend. Where are you?

Seorang lagi kawan
Sometimes I feel that I am too nice. And in this case, I am super nice.
I did something major for a friend, and now it is eating me. My friend is nowhere to be found. And I am stuck to solve this problem. I so don’t need this.
Oh God, terangkanlah hati dia untuk ingatkan aku. So much sacrifices.
I need time to think, and cool down.
And maybe tomorrow, I’ll chase over this friend of mine.
Life is complicated. You can’t be too nice to others, or they’ll use you. You’d do things for people, but they will never appreciate it.
What did I do? – something stupid that you’d think would probably ruin me for a while.
Next step? – Maybe I should become a loner. 0 PROBLEMO.

Status update
Going to Vietnam on Sunday. Goodbye miserable week, and HELLO Vietnam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there miss koncil....

Right now I'm using one of the well test engineer's laptop (tonight is the first time I'm checking my email, so yeah, I failed to keep my promise that I wouldn't :p) since they're going back tomorrow. As for me, I'm coming back this coming Wednesday....

How long will you be in Vietnam? Actually I won't be able to check back here for your reply since the well test engineer is taking back the laptop, so I guess I'll see you when you get back from Vietnam.

You gotta hang in there girl. Be strong, have faith. Miss ya loads.

Furlong

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

ape nih ape nih ape nih? kelam kabut jadinyer semenjak ketiadaan aku.. hey there, show us the strong suhana with her cool attitude..

ape nih ape nih ape nih? aku baru pikir nk kelek KL weekend nih, mung dh g vietnam pulok..

ape nih ape nih ape nih??????

Spider

Suhana Sidik said...

Hey furlong,
Hahaha. Can't resist the temptation of the technology huh. I should have made a bet with you!

Ey,
Tu la. Mu nak kelek, tak habaq. Hambo rindumu, pasal tu la. Fiza Yahya pun dah diam aje. Baby in the making kot. Muahahahaha...Mu cepat la habih.