Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kenangan Indah 2006

1. My sister won Anugerah Skrin 2006, with her drama series, ‘Rafflesia’. Geez.. I really thought that ‘Natasha’ would win, with the high talks about the popularity of the show. Anyway, congrats sis. I’m proud of you.

2. Had a great birthday bash! Thanks guys for the hand-baked cake (ahaks), and the gift. It was very memorable.

3. Eventhough it lasted 2 weeks, but it was something I’ll cherish. SS appreciate SS.

4. Rock climbing rocks! Had tones of fun, and stamina. Haha… I’m still afraid of height though.

5. Been seriously into tennis lately. Thanks Mail for being a good coach. I’ll make you proud Year 2007. Who knows, might bring a trophy back. Muahahaha. Keep on dreaming.

6. Got my own Baby G which I love dearly. Monthly installment killing me, but at least something I can be proud of. Go G all the way.

7. My lovely friends whom I treasure most… Zalia, Aima, Ivan, Ed, Ili. Miss hanging out with you guys. You guys are the best. Eventhough we have grown apart, but you guys are still close to my heart. Weird thing is your partner’s name rhyme along. (Ja & Jumy Aima & Ima Ivan & Ili). Coincidental huh. Maybe mine would sound something like.. Suzuki? Muahahahahaha.

8. Latest addition to the family would be ‘lil Miss Sarah. Baby grown so big now. Aunty loves you dearly. Muah.

9. Promotion so called. Am now officially planner to AN. Thank sir for the trust.

10. Got a 2 for my PPA. I know I deserved it. Wish me luck this year!

11. My very own LV, Coach and Gucci. Thank you sis, thank you Wan!

12. Phuket was very nice and memorable. It feels like tsunami never did hit the island. Just amazing how they pick up all the pieces and re-develop the town. May the soul of those affected rest in peace.

13. Sudan was the trip of the year (not to mention the short trip to Dubai and Singapore on the way going). The flight got delayed because of the windshield crack causing multiple delay of flight in Singapore and Dubai, then again the delay due to the desert storm. Man.. what a memorable journey.

14. Orientation rocks! Friends I met along the way.. Memory treasured… Things I’ve learned (Naaaa). The two weeks period was all it takes. And for that I thank PETRONAS. Haha.

15. My very own company. I am now the director to Artistic Seni Sdn. Bhd.

16. And my life that I have now. There might be few glitches here and there, but it made me stronger and bolder. I feel very blessed. Thank you God.

Note: Highlights are not in order of importance. :-p

No comments: