Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's girl power for Pandelela


I was overwhelmed with extreme joy when our national flag bearer won a medal today. I guess a lot of other Malaysian felt the same thing. 

The first woman to do so, the first non-badminton medal, a great inspiration to all the woman-power out there. This 19 year old ambitious sarawakian has delivered what she promised to do. The beaming look of desire has found its feast, and we were damn proud! 

Honestly I didn't even put any hope of her winning a medal after a bad start in her duet appearances, but sometimes things happen when you least expected it. 

I was very much expecting something to happen today, but it's P day 1. Oh welll. Perhaps I'm gonna pull a pandelela miracle next month! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Alia Ishak said...

It's now 'next month'! :) *hugs*

Suhana Sidik said...

Next month has come to 2 months later.